The death of a loved one is one of the most difficult things in life. Understandably, these can also be the most difficult and traumatic periods of one’s life. When a dear one’s life comes to an end, it’s never simple to forget them. However, it is important that the other family members honor the burial rites of the demised.
People are only left with painful memories that resurface when they are reminded of them. But, sentiments aside, one must be brave at this time and obey the regulations to pay final respects to the departed.
Barve Nagar Hindu Cemetry of Mumbai is fairly large. This cremation yard provides services that are tailored to the needs of the customer. Not only this, but you’ll also have access to bathrooms, waiting places, a parking lot, and a garden at this cemetery. All you have to do is call the incredible team of the Last Journey, and we will handle the arrangements for the funeral’s final rituals.
How to conduct cremation at the Barve Nagar Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Fire Bhatt Marg, Near Police Fire Training, Gajanan Mandir Road, Ghatkoper (W), Mumbai-400084
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Barve Nagar Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.