In the sacred texts of Bhagavad Gita, the body is depicted as a vehicle and the spirit as its driver. And it’s common knowledge that no car can operate without a driver. According to the text, the soul is insoluble, indestructible, and cannot be burned or dried. A soul is considered to be emancipated from the body when it departs the body and reunites with God.
But, whatever the reality is, the anguish you experience through the period of losing someone special is unimaginable. And the body must not be kept alive for a long time before being buried or burned.
Crematoriums are designated sites for the cremation of deceased people. With its popularity, Charai Vaikunthdham Cemetry is one of Mumbai’s best crematoriums. We understand the difficult process of arranging every service and facility to do the funeral right. The Last Journey team comes forward and makes everything easier for you to relieve you from the additional stress. From transportation services to post-cremation services – we can do it all!
How to conduct cremation at the Charai Vaikunthdham Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
RC Marg, Near Navjivan Society, Chembur (W), Mumbai-400074
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Charai Vaikunthdham Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.