After the loss of a loved one, we should ensure them a pleasant afterlife. The redemption of the soul becomes a crucial aspect of life after death. As the spirit departs the body, it is imperative that a peaceful funeral be held, complete with customary rituals. And everyone wants to arrange a lavish funeral in honor of the deceased.
Dhanukarwadi Cemetery is a site where the departed can be cremated around a clean and peaceful environment. The Temples built around the cemetery are the most well-known feature of the Dhanukarwadi Cemetery. Both an electric furnace and a wooden pyre are available here. The committee that is responsible for the upkeep of this cemetery is popularly known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC). To book a slot at this cremation ground, all you have to do is call the incredible team of the Last Journey, and we will handle the arrangements for the funeral’s final rituals.
How to conduct cremation at the Dhanukarwadi Cemetery?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
J.P. Road, Varsova Link Road, Yari Road, Opp. Muslim Kabrastan, Versova, Andheri (W), Mumbai- 400053.
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Dhanukarwadi Cemetery by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.