Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is one of India’s most populated metropolises. It is often referred to as the “City of Dreams.” The city’s ability to preserve calm in the midst of upheaval is due to its equal treatment of life and death.
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), who is in charge of some of the cremation grounds in the area, is doing an excellent job in maintaining the Malad Hindu Cemetery. They also ensure that the memorial ground is kept clean and neat while also being environmentally friendly. We understand the difficult process of arranging every service and facility to do the funeral right. The Last Journey team comes forward and makes everything easier for you to relieve you from the additional stress. From transportation services to post-cremation services – we can do it all!
How to conduct cremation at the Malad Hindu Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Somvar Bazar, Undrai Road, Malad (W), Mumbai- 400064.
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Malad Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.