For family members, the loss of a loved one can be a life-changing event. During such circumstances, it can be difficult to process this knowledge while ensuring that the final rites are done gracefully. While it is a difficult time, it is important to pay your respects to the deceased with good preparation and coordination. This includes funeral service preparations as well as a Cremation Ground where the final rites will be performed.
Mumbai is a massive metropolis. Finding the ideal location to bid your loved one the final goodbye can be difficult. That is why we, at the Last Journey, are here to lend you a hand during these trying times. Our facilities include a mortuary van, antim sanskar samagri, pandit, and urn management, as well as other operational support. Each one is conveniently available at the Panvel Hindu Cemetry. Since the cemetery doesn’t have a hearse van service, we’re also accountable for the transportation. Our comprehensive assistance will assist you from head to toe.
How to conduct cremation at the Panvel Hindu Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Opp. Panvel ST Bus Depo, Near Garden Hotel, Panvel
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Panvel Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.