The death of someone special negatively impacts our life, to say the least. Deaths of individuals we’ve known for a long time leave us with a lot of memories that are difficult to forget. In such situations, obtaining soul salvation is thought to be genuine and meaningful for the departed.
Giving a funeral with elegance may assist in paying respect to those who have passed away. Shamshanbhumi, where remains are burned or graveyards are built-in memory of the individual, is used for the cremation of bodies following the tradition and pujas.
The area around the Sonapur Hindu Cemetry is rich in natural beauty and is very peaceful. The cemetery’s quiet and tranquility will put your heart at ease and delight you with its picturesque splendor. To book a slot at this cremation ground, all you have to do is call the incredible team of the Last Journey, and we will handle the arrangements for the funeral’s final rituals.
How to conduct cremation at the Sonapur Hindu Cemetery?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Sonapur Lane, Agara Road, Near Shital Cinema, Kurla (W)
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Sonapur Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.