It’s difficult to cope with the death of someone dear to you. Our hearts ache when we realize that our loved one has gone forever and will never return. It’s a particularly difficult moment for close family and friends. Despite the fact that we cannot defeat death, we desire the redemption of the souls of the departed in the hope of a happy life ahead of them. For achieving this, it is important to conduct the traditional final rites ceremonies. There are just a handful of funeral services that provide this from start to finish.
Varsha Nagar Hindu Cemetery is one of the most popular cremation grounds in Vikroli, Mumbai. It is one of the most serene cremation locations where you can say your final goodbyes and pray for the deceased. Not only this but you’ll also have access to bathrooms, waiting places, a parking lot, and a garden at this cemetery. To get a slot at this cremation ground, all you have to do is call the incredible team of the Last Journey, and we will handle the arrangements for the funeral’s final rituals.
How to conduct cremation at the Varsha Nagar Hindu Cemetry?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Pawoi Road, Park Site, Vikroli (W), Mumbai-400079
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Varsha Nagar Hindu Cemetry by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.