Sri Sathya Sai Auditorium, Lodhi Road, Delhi, is one of the soundest prayer halls for a funeral prayer meet. It is located in a good locality, making it easy to reach. Many events and gatherings have been held there with precision and respectability.
The auditorium is spacious for conducting large gatherings, and the seating is comfortable. The hall is well embellished for a beautiful and elegant look. Everything ranging from seating, food, framed photograph, artists, and decor will be looked after.
The last Journey will organize entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at the Sri Sathya Sai Auditorium Prayer hall. There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation.
Lodhi Rd, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 am
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Sri Sathya Sai Auditorium Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgeable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- Maximum Space – 600
- Seating – 525
- Sanitized Area
- Parking Space