Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
All services of Last Journey in Cuttack
Last Journey team has expanded its valuable services in Cuttack for families who are seeking professional help in conducting dignified death rituals. Our team holds a collective strength of certified, skilled and experienced members for separate rituals after death.
From the very first final rite Funeral to the last Memorial ceremony, Teheravin or Prayer meeting, we strive to cover each wish or necessity of the deceased's family. The team offers professional assistance along with empathetic feelings toward the bereaved family. In Cuttack, our services are easily accessible to all the people.
Take a look at the professional services of our funeral direction group available in Cuttack.
1. A dignified farewell to the departed soul through customized Funeral -
Biding adieu to a close family member is quite emotional for everyone but our team strives to make it lighter and more memorable through the customized Funeral services. We offer assistance in -
- Vehicle arrangement for the deceased body like a well-equipped ambulance and hearse van.
- The floral decoration of the vehicle and the funeral place is performed by our professional members.
- We book the funeral homes and halls for the comfortable gathering of all attendees.
- Preparing the deceased body for placing on the altar at the funeral hall also comes under our service criteria.
2. Final Goodbye through our respectful cremation and burial rite -
Cremation and burial is the conventional method of disposing of the deceased body in which our team plays a great role. From booking the cremation ground or cemetery for burial to Asthi visarjan or collecting the remains, Last Journey fulfills all the responsibilities.
- Provision of the competent priest or pandit ji according to the religious community of the deceased person.
- Arrangement of the white clothes - Kurta payjama, Salwar Kamij and Saree for the close family members who are lead mourners or participants in the cremation ritual.
- Providing Antim Sanskar Samagri for cremating the body in a dignified manner.
- Arranging beautiful urns made up of earthen material or metal for accumulating ashes or remains of the deceased person.
- The team takes the bookings regarding Asthi Visarjan rituals in Haridwar, Kashi, Ujjain, Prayagraj and other spiritual places of India.
3. Safety of the deceased body through cooling cabinets services -
Dead bodies need extra care and preventive measures during the final rites arrangements. Our team offers end-to-end dead body freezer box services to keep the remains secure and fresh. The qualitative and well-equipped cooling cabinets of Last Journey ensure the family that freezer boxes will be easy to use and enhance the capability of remains in staying fresh for long hours.
4. Repatriation of the dead body from foreign states -
From several foreign countries like the USA, UK, Canada, South Africa and Dubai you can bring your beloved one back home with our professional assistance. The legal methods, safety of the dead body and reliable procedure compel the mourning families to choose us as their partner in grief and pain.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**