Dead Body Transportation From the United States To India
Dead Body Transport from the United States To India
Transporting the remains of a loved one from one country to another is a challenging and emotionally taxing process. When the need arises to transport a dead body from the United States to India, it is essential to engage the services of professionals who specialize in international repatriation.
Certainly, the Last Journey organization specializes in Dead body transportation to ease the burden of departed families and ensure a smooth and respectful journey for the departed. Our professionals provide solace assistance, allowing families to focus on honoring their loved one’s memory.
Before sending the dead body out of the United States to India, a range of protocols must be followed by the family exporting the remains.
What advantages follow a deceased person's family choosing Last Journey for repatriation?
The Last Journey team provides full professional assistance to meet the requirements of American authorities, the family of the departed one, and the deceased's remains.
- Help in dealing with the legal formalities of the United States
- Arrangements for the deceased body's safety, comfort & dignity
- Obtaining the required documents from different departments
- Providing embalming service, casket, and coffin box for safe shipping
- Finalizing the air freight service tickets for cargo and family member
To update the concerned family members in India and establish coordination among team members, we created an online portal as well.
Steps to be taken in order to transfer remains from the United States to India
The experienced team members of Last Journey are aware of the rules determined by foreign countries. By dividing the whole procedure of repatriation into steps or subtasks, the team makes sure that the journey will go well and that the remains will be handled with the utmost respect and dignity.
1. Registration of the death -
The registration of an Indian citizen's death in the United States is the first and most important step that our team does in the repatriation process. For registration, the team approaches the certified doctor to issue the Death Notification. After signing it, the team receives a Death Certificate from the Death Registration Department of U.S.
2. Identification, medical examination, and preparation of the dead body for shipping -
Keeping the remains fresh and safe is another integral part of our repatriation services. With the help of local funeral homes, our team provides the below-listed facilities to the dead body.
- Ambulance van for domestic transportation
- Medical examination and autopsy procedure if required in an unnatural death case
- Booking a service slot for Embalming by certified doctors
- Provision of a qualitative coffin box and air-conditioned container for sealing and covering the body properly
3. Documentation process -
It is a difficult and time-consuming procedure to get all the necessary documentation from the U.S. Department of State. In-depth knowledge and thorough information help us in lessening the complexities.
Here is the list of all necessary documents.
- Death Certificate by a certified hospital authority
- No objection certificate by the embassy
- Police clearance by the local area police where the person was residing or found dead
- Autopsy report if asked
- Embalming Certificate
- Coffin box certificate by funeral undertaking
- Passport of the deceased person
- ID of team and family member accompanying in repatriation
- Details of tickets booked for air cargo and flight services
- Consent letter by family
- No infection certificate by the Health Authority of U.S.
4. Travel Arrangements for shipping the body -
The Last Journey funeral direction team handles every detail of the final transfer of the deceased person to their native India. We reserve "two-way tickets for air cargo services and flight tickets for the close kin of the departed person."
Last Journey does more than simply transport dead bodies from one nation to another. In addition, we arrange transportation within the United States among cities Like New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Diego, Houston, Philadelphia, San Antonio and Phoenix. We have the knowledge and resources necessary to handle these transfers with care and professionalism.
Transferring the body to the airport of United States and doorstep delivery of remains will be the final step of our repatriation services.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**