Prayer Meeting on Zoom
The Rituals of biding the last goodbye to the lost one run deep in each faith. But the ongoing pandemic has robbed us of these traditions, and not being able to mourn in peace with our loved ones is likely to leave an impact on us.
A Funeral Prayer meet is one tradition that serves a sense of calm amidst the chaos. It allows the distant family members of the bereaved to come together, pray, and pay condolences.
The Prayers, devotional songs, and the blessings of our loved ones allow us to rise above our emotions and understand the true meaning of life. Realizing that our bodies are transitory but the soul lives forever is something that enables us to heal.
To provide the mourning families with some measures of solace, the Last Journey brings the prayer meetings to you via zoom calls. Whether in distant villages or International Borders, your family and friends can be with you during these difficult times.
The Last Journey Prayer Meetings on Zoom Services:
- Customized Prayer Hall with floral decor and a framed photograph of the deceased.
- Artists and Devotional singers, addressing the lost one.
- Multiple Camera set-ups and Wi-Fi connection in the hall.
- A Platform for connecting the family, artists, and guests digitally via zoom.
- Interactive sessions with the guests, allowing them to pay a tribute.
- Details such as online links, meeting ID, and passwords shared via creatives.
- The Last Journey technical staff for supervision and help.
How to lead a zoom prayer meeting?
The zoom prayer meeting will be a real-time event that will be covered and demonstrated from a particular location to all the family members, relatives, and friends. The rituals of the event bring about a sense of spiritual feeling, which help the soul attain enlightenment and allow the family to heal.
Holding a meaningful service is what we aim for, and our team of experts will lead the meeting mannerly:
- Deciding on the venue for the event
The first step is to decide whether the ceremony will be held at home or an external venue. Based on that, our team will figure out the arrangements and memorial props.
- Guest list and dress codes
To show respect and honour for the deceased in a way that everyone would show in real life, it is essential to set have a practical guest list and dress code.
- Planning on the series of events for the service
Since the team of the Last Journey will be overlooking the technical tasks and online streaming, you can focus on the funeral and the ceremony, rather than worrying about the technicalities.
- Prayer meeting invitations
We will send e-invites well in advance to the invited list of friends and relatives. It is an easy process to attend and join the meeting.
Hindu Funeral Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
What is a prayer service?
In a funeral prayer service, the family and friends of the bereaved gather in a prayer hall giving them a chance to pay condolences to the grieving family.
What is the purpose of a prayer meeting?
A prayer meeting serves the purpose of being calm in the chaos. The loved ones of the deceased gather together and pray for the lost soul. When one attends a funeral service, you let the family of the bereaved know that they are not alone in their grief.
How do you conduct an intercessory prayer meeting?
An intercessory prayer meeting is a prayer to God on behalf of others. Here is how you can conduct one:
- Set a date, time, and place
- Invite people using email, WhatsApp, or any other form
- Decide on the format by making a list of prayer needs
- Be sensitive and thankful in the meeting
What is the difference between mass and prayer service?
A prayer service remembers and honours the life of the deceased, while a funeral mass celebrates the ability to enter heaven due to the grace of God.