The Rituals of biding the last goodbye to the lost one run deep in each faith. But the ongoing pandemic has robbed us of these traditions, and not being able to mourn in peace with our loved ones is likely to leave an impact on us.
A Funeral Prayer meet is one tradition that serves a sense of calm amidst the chaos. It allows the distant family members of the bereaved to come together, pray, and pay condolences.
The Prayers, devotional songs, and the blessings of our loved ones allow us to rise above our emotions and understand the true meaning of life. Realizing that our bodies are transitory but the soul lives forever is something that enables us to heal.
To provide the mourning families with some measures of solace, the Last Journey brings the prayer meetings to you via zoom calls. Whether in distant villages or International Borders, your family and friends can be with you during these difficult times.
The Last Journey Prayer Meetings on Zoom Services:
- Customized Prayer Hall with floral decor and a framed photograph of the deceased.
- Artists and Devotional singers, addressing the lost one.
- Multiple Camera set-ups and Wi-Fi connection in the hall.
- A Platform for connecting the family, artists, and guests digitally via zoom.
- Interactive sessions with the guests, allowing them to pay a tribute.
- Details such as online links, meeting ID, and passwords shared via creatives.
- The Last Journey technical staff for supervision and help.
Hindu Funeral Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
What is a prayer service?
In a funeral prayer service, the family and friends of the bereaved gather in a prayer hall giving them a chance to pay condolences to the grieving family.
What is the purpose of a prayer meeting?
A prayer meeting serves the purpose of being calm in the chaos. The loved ones of the deceased gather together and pray for the lost soul. When one attends a funeral service, you let the family of the bereaved know that they are not alone in their grief.
How do you conduct an intercessory prayer meeting?
An intercessory prayer meeting is a prayer to God on behalf of others. Here is how you can conduct one:
What is the difference between mass and prayer service?
A prayer service remembers and honours the life of the deceased, while a funeral mass celebrates the ability to enter heaven due to the grace of God.