Join Our Team!
Become part of our team of funeral care.
Last Journey is a funeral management company that is owned and backed by its parent company Ferns N Petals(FNP.com). Rishabh Jalan is the CEO of Last Journey. He has been expanding the company throughout the world.
It was started to help families in the most-needed times when nobody lives around to help, but now it is working to help in many ways such as funeral planning, repatriation, funeral decor, prayer services, counseling, will planning, etc. Last Journey is funerals for people across the country with a mission to give a perfect farewell to the departed soul. It was incorporated in 2020, and now it is the team of 25 people working with us.
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by sharing on social media. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems is a plus*.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office & Google Applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.