Terms & Conditions
Cities We Serve In
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
We, as a business, have our Terms and conditions for the visitors of our website and our clients. To form a legal basis of the relationship, we have devised a set of rules, regulations, and policies that will govern it. When using the website or booking for service, you will be bound by these protection policies. In case, you are planning to avail of our services, take time to read all the policies for your benefit. We may modify the conditions at any given time, and hence it is advised to read them regularly as the guidelines at the time of conclusion of the applicable contract shall be the ones that will apply.
Section 1: Refunds/Cancellations
We believe in keeping the families satisfied by providing end-to-end assistance. All our services will be customized as per your requirements. Please note that refunds and cancellations are only possible before the services are employed. In case of a refund or a cancellation:
- Inform the team of Antim via phone or email
- On acceptance of the request, you will get a confirmation from our side
- No refunds or cancellations will be possible if the services have been availed
- For further queries, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 07827777889
Sections 2: Price and payments
- We may require advance payment for some services before the employment of our resources.
- The amount of the final invoice may vary from the estimated costs informed initially as it will include the charges for any additional services availed.
- You must pay for the service within the specified time frame after the issue of the final invoice.
- In case you fail to make the payment, we may charge interest on the overdue amount.
- Prices may change depending on factors such as currency fluctuations, airfare increases, taxes, fuel surcharges, and more.
Section 3: Indemnification
You indemnify Antim against any loss, damage, suits, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses incurred by us or any of our manager/employee/agent which emerges from:
- Your usage of the website
- Any unlawful or negligent act by you
- A breach of the terms by you
Section 4: General
- We will not be responsible for any delay on our part arising due to reasons beyond our control, such as strikes, protests, government restrictions, explosions, fire, acts of God, and acts of state/war.
- The terms and conditions are governed and devised as per the laws of India.
Every now and then, we may send you updates, pieces of information, services, marketing materials through email, calls, SMS, Whatsapp, or on social media. If you wish to opt-out from the above mentioned, at any given time, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using the website and/or registering yourself with us you authorise us to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on website & offers offered by third parties, for which reasons, personally identifiable information may be collected. And irrespective of the fact if also you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorise us to give you a call from Last Journey for the above mentioned purposes till 365 days of your registration with us. In case of any dispute jurisdiction will be DELHI.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**