Cremation Services in Gandhinagar
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
Cremation Services in Gandhinagar by Last Journey
Last Journey Services has gained too much recognition and validation from the people who hired our skilled team for conducting diverse dignified last rites. We as a sincere and reliable team ensure the families that their beloved ones will attain a peaceful journey through our services.
The experienced team members of Last Journey cover every responsibility from scratch to the major ones. With us, you can offer the most revered and memorable goodbye to your beloved one.
Preparing the deceased body of your loved one for the cremation ritual is one of the most devastating moments for a family. Here, our team Last Journey stands strongly with the family from start to end.
Which services are included in our cremation package?
In Gandhinagar, our team has done several cremation services with the help of a close professional relationship between us and several cremation ground authorities. We add the below-mentioned services to our cremation assistance package for a satisfying execution of the Cremation Rite.
- Providing an ambulance or hearse van for a dignified Antim Yatra at the doorstep of the deceased's home.
- Preparing the body according to the religious belief of the family under the guidance of a competent priest who belongs to the same community
- Arranging the sacred Antim Sanskaar Samgri in a perfectly packed position
- Booking of the cremation ground or a slot for both traditional & modern cremation
- Decoration of the cremation ground if the family demands a floral tribute before this ritual
- Arranging a same community priest or pandit Ji for guidance and enlightenment
- The team will provide sacred wooden logs of Aam, Neem and Chandan trees for the traditional wooden cremation ritual
- White Kurta Payjama, Salwar Kameez and Saree will be provided to the close family members if they demand
- After cremation, our team assists the ground workers in collecting the ashes in a beautiful earthen or metal urn.
What legal advantages do we serve to the clients through our professional assistance?
Cremation is a deeply rooted religious rite that is performed by the close male members of the deceased's family. But several legal documents and permission are also required for conducting a dignified cremation for the departed soul. Take a look at our additional services.
- We guide the lead family member in attaining a certified death certificate from the authorized department.
- The team establishes seamless contact between the cremation authority and the family of the deceased.
- In the case of unnatural death, Last Journey team follows the guidelines and rules thoroughly for getting quick permission for cremation from authorities.
- The deployed supervisors in Last Journey ground working team check the legal papers, certificates and documents in a very precise manner.
We understand the immense pain of losing a close person and that is why we involve a personal connection with the grieving family along with professionalism. Last Journey strives to console the mourning family members through its best, most timely, reliable, obstacle-free, transparent, promising and fully legalized service manner.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**