Dead Body Transportation Services Shimla
It is quite complex and time taking to bring a deceased body back home or native country for a family who is in deep pain and agony. The cumbersome legal proceedings and concerns regarding the safety of the deceased body or human remain to disturb the family of the deceased person.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Dead Body Transportation services in Shimla
Here Last Journey lends a professional hand to needy families who are seeking help for Repatriation. Currently, our organization is serving dead body transportation services in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and Dubai.
Apart from international dead-body transportation, our skilled team is adept at interstate transportation through airways and roadways. In national transportation services, we cover nearly all the states and cities of India.
What steps do we follow during International Repatriation?
Our team follows a completely legal way of transporting human remains from a foreign land to India. For such purposes, a team should know the legal guidelines of both countries. This is the field where our team holds professionalism, in-depth knowledge and sincerity.
Take a look at our well-structured dead-body transportation services.
- Informing both embassies regarding the demise of an Indian person in a foreign country and getting permission for heading towards the foreign land for this purpose.
- Informing the local police and other authorities regarding the demise of an Indian person.
- After collecting the No objection certificate and on paper permission for collecting the body, the team makes safety arrangements for the remains.
- We book a certified mortuary and book an ambulance van from an authorized hospital to safely transport and keep the body during the legal proceedings of repatriation.
- Attaining the death certificate from the hospital and collecting other documents from the concerned departments is the sole responsibility of the Last Journey team.
- We send the body for embalming services at the authorized hospital by professional and certified doctors.
- Arranging coffin boxes from a local funeral direction center along with its certificate also comes under our responsible service criteria.
- We help the family member in submitting all the Xerox copies of original death documents at the departments.
- In the end, we book the air cargo ticket for the deceased body. Our two-way ticket booking service helps the deceased's family in returning the belongings of the foreign nation after the repatriation without even visiting the foreign country again.
- When the body reaches the native land, our team delivers the human remains to the doorstep of the family through our well-equipped ambulance van and freezer box.
Why hiring our team for dead body transportation in Shimla is beneficial?
Last Journey team has expanded its services in all the cities of India including Shimla. Our team is quite familiar with the locations, rules or guidelines, language and traditions of people residing in Shimla. Hence we ensure you that the deceased body will be transported with great dignity, respect, care and sincerity by our experienced team. This noteworthy experience of our team helps in speeding up the process that usually consumes a lot of time.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**