Dead Body Transportation Services Surat
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
International Transportation of the dead body in Surat by Last Journey
Transporting the dead body of your family member with great dignity and care is something where Last Journey organization holds professionalism. Whether you want to hire us for international repatriation or interstate transportation through air/roadways, the team manages documentation and safety throughout the procedure very well.
The team has expanded the prominent services of repatriation in several cities of India including Surat. If you are also concerned about bringing the remains from foreign states like the USA, UK, Dubai, Canada and South Africa, Australia etc to Surat, contact our certified team.
The legal way we adopt during the repatriation -
Bringing a dead body back from foreign countries to India is a procedure that includes several legal documents and permissions by high-level authorities. Hence we avoid making any small mistakes during this complex procedure.
1. Aprising the embassies and local authorities of demise -
Last Journey team informs the embassies of both countries immediately regarding the death of an Indian citizen in abroad. After attaining on paper permission the team head towards the country with a family member. There we inform the local residential authority and get a No Objection Certificate (NOC). If the foreign police find something fishy, they can send the body for postmortem. The team assists the family member in collecting the postmortem report as well.
2. Collecting the documents after complete evaluation -
The team knows that a small mistake can delay and hamper the whole transportation process hence we check the documents twice or thrice before a family member signs them. We also help the family of the deceased in arranging the documents according to the list that includes,
- Death certificate of the departed soul
- Permission forms given by the embassies of both countries
- No objection certificate (NOC)
- Postmortem report if required
- Certificate of embalming service
- Coffin box certificate
- ID proof of the deceased person with attached photograph
- Passport and VISA
- The ID of the family member who is participating in repatriation and the sponsoring team
These documents are submitted to different departments in both countries during the repatriation. Hence we assist the family member in keeping at least 10 Xerox copies of each essential document.
3. Safety measures are unavoidable for us -
As it is explained above that the repatriation process takes time and it can impact the remains in a harmful manner. The team takes the below-given measures for keeping the deceased body fresh.
- Swiftly booking a mortuary place
- Arrangements of a well-equipped ambulance for transportation in a foreign country
- Sending the body for embalming services
- Keeping it in a freezer box
- Buying a qualitative coffin box for placing the embalmed body inside
4. Ticket booking for air cargo services -
The team promises the family to safely deliver the remains to the doorstep. To fulfill this duty, our team timely books the two-way air cargo ticket. This eliminates the burden of visiting the foreign country again to return their belongings.
For more details, you can contact our team. Our services are open 24×7 in Surat.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**