Cremation Ground Baikunth Dham
To say the least, the death of someone special has a detrimental impact on our lives. When people we’ve known for a long time pass away, we’re left with a lot of memories that are tough to forget. Obtaining soul salvation in such circumstances is regarded to be authentic and meaningful for the deceased.
Giving an elegant funeral will help you pay respect to individuals who have passed away. Shamshanbhumi is utilised for cremation of bodies according to tradition and pujas, where remains are burned or graveyards are erected in memory of the individual.
The Cremation Ground Baikunth Dham is surrounded by natural beauty and is exceedingly quiet. The peace and tranquilly of the cemetery will calm your nerves and delight you with its stunning beauty. All you have to do to reserve a spot at this cremation ground is contact the Last Journey’s wonderful team, and we’ll take care of the funeral’s closing ceremonies.
How to conduct cremation at the Cremation Ground Baikunth Dham?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
MR7X+P44, Sector 20, Panchkula, Punjab 134117
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Cremation Ground Baikunth Dham by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Chandigarh by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Chandigarh
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Chandigarh
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability