Cremation Ground Krishna Enclave, Dhakoli
The Cremation Ground is surrounded by natural beauty and is exceedingly quiet. The peace and tranquilly of the cemetery will calm your nerves and delight you with its stunning beauty. All you have to do to reserve a spot at this cremation ground is phone the Last Journey’s wonderful team, and we’ll take care of the funeral’s closing ceremonies.
The cremation of the deceased is done in a customary manner. Priests are on hand inside the crematorium to assist the bereaved relatives. You can readily purchase pooja samagries from the crematorium’s shops and transport the corpse to an electric or wooden chamber.
Since they don’t have an online booking system, they have to operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Getting a slot at the proper moment becomes tough as a result of this. At the Last Journey, we make it simple for bereaved families to secure their preferred slot. Simply contact our experienced team of compassionate professionals who will help and guide you through these trying times. We assist in the respectful and dignified conduct of the cremation service.
How to conduct cremation at the Cremation Ground?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
MR3V+922, Vasant Vihar Phase-2, Krishna Enclave, Dhakoli, Zirakpur, Punjab 160104
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Cremation Ground by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Chandigarh by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Chandigarh
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Chandigarh
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability