Cremation Ground Mani Majra
For other family members, the death of a loved one can be a life-changing event. It can be difficult to digest this knowledge while ensuring that the last rites are administered gracefully in such a setting. Although it is a difficult time, it is critical to pay your respects to the deceased with adequate planning and organisation. This comprises amenities as well as cremation grounds where the last rites can be performed.
Chandigarh is a massive metropolis. Finding the ideal location to bid your loved one farewell can be difficult. As a result, we at the Last Journey are here to lend you a hand at this trying time. Our services include a mortuary van, antim sandkar samagri, pandit, and urn management, as well as operational support. Each one is simply available at Cremation Ground Mani Majra, Chandigarh. We also handle the transportation because the crematorium does not provide any hearse van service. Our comprehensive support will aid you at every step.
How to conduct cremation at the Cremation Ground Mani Majra?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Sector 13, Chandigarh, 160101
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Cremation Ground Mnai Majra by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Chandigarh by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Chandigarh
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Chandigarh
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability