Cremation Ground Shamshan Ghat
The procedure of cremation or final rites is a pure and sacred one. The lawns are adequately managed, new plants are produced, pathways are made concreate, and appropriate space is established for waiting relatives to improve the ambience of the premises.
Contact the Last Journey’s team to reserve a spot at Shamshan Ghat. They are a group of kind individuals who support and aid families during difficult times. They assist in the dignified and caring conduct of the complete cremation service.
How to conduct cremation at the Shamshan Ghat?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Mansa Devi Complex, Bhainsa Tibba, Mansa Devi Temple Complex, Panchkula, Haryana 134114
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Shamshan Ghat by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Chandigarh by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Chandigarh
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Chandigarh
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability