It’s difficult to come to terms with the death of a loved one. Our heart breaks when we understand that our loved one is gone for good and will never return. It’s a very trying time for close family and friends. We wish the redemption of the souls of the departed in the hope of a happy life ahead of them, despite the reality that we cannot beat death. It is critical to executing traditional final rites ceremonies in order to achieve this. There are only a few funeral homes that offer this service from beginning to end.
Paschim Marg’s Cremation Ground is one of Chandigarh’s most popular cremation grounds. It is one of the most peaceful cremation sites where you can say your final farewells and pray for the deceased. Not only that, but this cemetery also has bathrooms, waiting areas, a parking lot, and a garden for you to enjoy. All you have to do to get a spot at this cremation ground is phone the Last Journey’s wonderful crew, and we’ll take care of the funeral’s closing ceremonies.
How to conduct cremation at the Cremation Ground?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Paschim Marg, Sector 25 West, Chandigarh, 160015
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Cremation Ground by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Chandigarh by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Chandigarh
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Chandigarh
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability