Mokshdam Cremation Ground
In the centre of the bustling metropolis of Chandigarh, there is an open expense where the city lights fade into a peaceful stillness. When you get to the Mokshadam Cremation Ground, you’ll feel a surge of peace and calmness. The building of the cemetery, tucked away in the city’s interiors, stand out as a sign of humanitarian unity.
When a loved one passes away, it can be challenging to coordinate all of the services and facilities needed to properly conduct the funeral. The Last Journey team steps forward to relieve you of the added stress and make everything easy for you. We will handle everything from transportation to post-cremation services.
How to conduct cremation at the Mokshdam Cremation Ground?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Moksha Dham, Cremation Ground Forest Area, Railway Station Road, Industrial Area Phase I, Chandigarh, 160002
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Mokshdam Cremation Ground by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Chandigarh by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Chandigarh
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Chandigarh
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability