Shivpuri Shamshan Ghat Manimajra
Following the death of a loved one, we should guarantee that they have a happy afterlife. After death, the soul’s redemption becomes an important component of life. It is critical that a gentle funeral is held as the spirit departs the body, complete with customary customs.
Shivpuri Shamshan Ghat Manimajra is a place where the deceased can be cremated in a clean and serene setting. The most well-known aspect of the cremation ground is the temples built around it. All you have to do to reserve a spot at this cremation ground is phone the Last Journey’s wonderful team, and we’ll take care of the funeral’s closing ceremonies.
How to conduct cremation at the Shivpuri Shamshan Ghat Manimajra?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Sector 13, Chandigarh, 160101
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Shivpuri Shamshan Ghat Manimajra by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Chandigarh by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Chandigarh
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Chandigarh
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability