- Cremation Services in Chennai by the Last Journey
- Transportation of the deceased by Mortuary Van/ Hearse/ Ambulance
- Freezer box on hire in Chennai
- Delivery of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Embalming Services for preserving your loved one
- Arranging for the pandit/priest
- Booking and Coordination with the Cremation Ground
- The funeral decor of the ambulance, and the cremation ground
- Embellishing your loved one with holy items
Losing a loved one is never easy. Whether someone from a close or distant circle, grief is the emotional suffering you feel when someone you love is taken away. The death of someone special leaves behind a lot of responsibilities that must be taken into account as soon as possible. One of the most important being planning their last rites. Conducting dignified funeral rites includes cremating the deceased and following all the rituals of the mourning period.
The practice of cremation has become a traditional burial practice around the world. As per many religions, the cremation process is generally carried out on the same day as the funeral service. If the cremation is not performed immediately the body of the deceased is held in a freezer box. This ceremony is the last goodbye to the body of the deceased and hence holds a lot of value. Your loved one deserves to be given the most perfect final tribute by embellishing them. The Last Journey cremation services in Chennai is your one-stop shop for all the stress-free arrangements and preparations.
The Last Journey has joined hands with all the local cremation grounds and shamshana for online crematorium booking services in Chennai:
- Velankadu Gas Fir Burial Ground
- Nesapakkam Crematorium
- Chennai Corporation Burial Ground
- Nungambukkam Hindu Burial Ground
- Corporation Burial Ground and Crematorium
- Porur Electric Crematorium
- Andabakkam Cremation Ground
- Baant Nagar Isha Crematorium
- Bharathi Dasan Nagar Crematorium
- Vellagandu Crematorium
Our end-to-end cremation services include arranging for a priest, providing antim sanskar samagri kit, embellishing the lost one with sacred items, delivery of mortuary van/hearse, doing ambulance decor, booking the cremation ground, and providing the wooden logs.
The last Journey understands that it gets difficult to book a slot at the cremation ground especially during end moments. We take the entire responsibility of arranging everything for you. It is a sensitive time and we want for you to spend time with your family. Rest will be taken care of by us.
Our team will always be just a call/blink away. With our knowledge, we will guide you through all the necessary traditions and rituals. Our staff will be present at the service to help you, advise you, and carry out the tasks.