Dead Body Transportation by Air
Our team of professionals is well-equipped to handle all aspects of repatriation, from documentation to transportation, ensuring that your loved one's remains are transported with dignity and care.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
એર અમદાવાદ દ્વારા ડેડ બોડી ટ્રાન્સપોર્ટેશન
- Repatriation Services in Ahmedabad
- Domestic and International dead body transportation by air
- 24*7 support in funeral services
- Timely bookings of air cargo facilities
- Immediate mortuary services
- Embalming services in Ahmedabad
- Freezer Box Services
- Arrangement of NOC from respective country’s
- Last Journey staff for supervision and assistance
How to transport a dead body by flight in Ahmedabad?
You may find yourself in situations where the body needs to be air transported to another state or country or the home birthplace. While dealing with the loss itself is a difficult experience, on top of that, finding a service that can transport the dead body through a flight seems to be an even more challenging task. When you are transporting your loved one, there are certain things you should be aware of. One has to arrange for a lot of documents to get the clearances. These include the death certificate, the embalming and coffin box certificate, NOC from police, NOC from country consulates
Last Journey dead body transport by flight Services:
- Clearances from hospital authorities. As per the rules and protocols obtaining the death certificate from the hospital is mandatory for transportation by air services. It is supposed to be in a required format and in which the doctor specifies the cause of demise. Our team will assist you in arranging the documents.
- A No objection Certificate is required from the local police station. They ask for specific details to understand the circumstance of demise and then issue the required.
- As per the guidelines and protocols to transport human remains by flight, the deceased has to be embalmed. Embalming is carried out to avoid decomposition of the body for a long time. The last Journey team will arrange for professional undertakers to carry out this process. Once embalming is done an embalming certificate is issued, which is required to get clearances.
- To ensure safe and secure transit, the body has to be sealed and packed properly in a coffin box. After the final check, a coffin box certificate is issued, which necessary to get the clearance. Last Journey funeral service in Ahmedabad will carry out everything on your behalf.
- NOC should be obtained from the appropriate country consulate. Our team is experienced and will assist in arranging for the same.
- There are quite a few air cargo operators that offer repatriation services or transport of human remains in Ahmedabad. Our team is familiar with the know offs and ensure you of timely bookings so that we provide you with the most comfortable and affordable services.
- To complete the entire process, our services include ambulance services, hearse, mortuary van, and mortuary centre facilities.
We understand the challenges that come with demise, and we want you to know that you have our support 24*7. We aim to serve you in the best way by helping you navigate through the smallest of details of dead body transportation by air in Ahmedabad.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**