Cremation Ground Muktidham Chota Bangarda
Deaths of people we’ve known for a long time bring up many memories and are difficult to forget. Obtaining soul salvation for the sake of the hereafter is considered authentic and significant in one’s life.
Giving an excellent funeral will allow you to pay tribute to those who have passed away. Shamshanbhumi is used for traditional cremations and pujas, in which the deceased’s remains are burned or graveyards are built in their honour.
Muktidham Chota Bangarda assists in the preparation of a respectful funeral. The Last Journey can help you pay respect to loved ones who have passed away. The cremation field is used for the burning of bodies in accordance with tradition and pujas, where the remains of the departed are burned or graveyards are built in their honour.
How to conduct cremation at the Muktidham Chota Bangarda?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Chota Bangarda Rd, Garib Nawaz Colony, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452006
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Muktidham Chota Bangarda by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability