We provide compassionate cremation services that honour your loved one's legacy with dignity and respect. The Last Journey strives to ensure their final journey is peaceful and serene.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
- Dead body transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Freezer Box on rent in Indore
- Arrangement for Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Embalming Services for preserving your loved one
- Pandit/Priest Arrangements
- Cremation Ground Booking
- Floral Decor for Ambulance
- Holy items for embellishment
The loss of a loved one is never easy to bear. Death, whether expected or unexpected, is an emotion that can have a profound effect on us. When we lose a loved one, we must deal with a slew of additional issues, whether we want to or not. One of them is conducting solemn burial rites. This includes cremation of the deceased and adhering to all mourning rites. According to several religions, the cremation of the deceased should take place within 24 hours. This ceremony is significant since it is the last farewell to the deceased’s body. By adorning your loved one’s grave, you can pay a fitting homage to them. Last Journey takes care of all the details and preparations so you don’t have to.
What makes the Last Journey funeral direction team different and unique among others?
Last rites of a departed person should be performed in a dignified manner and as a sincere and experienced team, we understand this completely. We offer different services that honour the soul of the deceased person and help it or in attaining peace and liberation easily. You can have a look at the services that make us different from others.
- Last Journey team complies with the wishes and orders of the family of the departed person so that they can feel satisfaction after performing the cremation of their beloved family member.
- Our team also helps in making the memorial of the departed person inside or outside the venue, wherever it is allowed.
- After cremation, we help in collecting the ashes or remains of the deceased person by providing an urn. The team also provides services regarding the scattering of ashes in holy water or wherever the family wants.
- The skilled and experienced priest or pandit Ji guides the family very well during the entire cremation process. Apart from that, they preach to the people regarding the importance of cremation according to their religious beliefs.
- We deploy two or more supervisors according to the need and requirements of the family. They monitor the ongoing process carefully and resolve the issue immediately if there is any.
- We try our best in satisfying the user through our services and their affordable charges. Transparency between the organization and the service users is our priority and we do not believe in compromising with it.
It becomes difficult sometimes to reach the place where cremation is going to be conducted for some people. Hence we provide an arrangement of live broadcasting of cremation rituals as well so that the people in remote areas can make their presence virtually.
Last Journey offers online crematorium booking services in Indore at all the local cremation grounds and shamshana:
- Juni Indore Mukti Dham
- Samshan Bhavrasla
- Pipliya Kumar Mukti Dham Crematorium
- Rangwasa Shamshan
- Banganga Muktidham
- Samshan Revti
- Muktidham Chota Bangrada
- Niranjanpur Shamshan Ghat
- Tilak Nagar Shamshan Ghat
- Sayaji Mukti Dham
- Panchkuiya Mukti Dham Crematorium
Arranging a priest, supplying antim sanskar samagri kit, adorning the lost with sacred items, delivering mortuary van/hearse, doing ambulance decor, booking the cremation ground, and providing the wooden logs are all part of our end-to-end cremation services. Last Journey recognises how difficult it can be to secure a spot at a cremation ground, especially near the end of life. We take full responsibility for making all of the arrangements for you. We want you to spend time with your family at this difficult time. You can trust us for the rest.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**