Cremation Ground Niranjanpur Shamshan Ghat
A loved one’s passing is always a source of sorrow. And the remembrance of those who have died will go on forever. When you’ve lost someone important to you, it takes a brave heart to speak up and have the courage to do any of the work. The classic phrase “life goes on” exemplifies this. To keep life going forward, one must move on.
Carrying out the deceased’s final rituals in a peaceful and courteous manner is the most important and proper thing to do. Getting together with your closest friends and family will give you the courage to accept things. Niranjanpur Shamshan Ghat is one of the most popular cremation locations in Indore. With the help of the Last Journey, you can get help with everything from transportation to conventional last-rites rituals.
How to conduct cremation at the Niranjanpur Shamshan Ghat?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
QVJQ+35P, Pink City, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453771
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Niranjanpur Shamshan Ghat by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability