Cremation Ground Panchkuiya Mukti Dham
Deaths of long-time friends and acquaintances bring up a flood of emotions and memories that are difficult to ignore. Obtaining soul salvation for the sake of the afterlife is thought to be authentic and significant.
Giving a memorable funeral is a wonderful way to honour individuals who have passed away. Traditional cremations and pujas, in which the deceased’s bones are burned or graveyards are created in their honour, are held at Shamshanbhumi.
Panchkuiya Mukti Dham assists in the planning of a dignified funeral. The last Journey allows you to pay tribute to loved ones who have died. The cremation field is used for the customary burning of bodies and pujas, in which the departed’s remains are burned or graveyards are created in their honour.
How to conduct cremation at the Panchkuiya Mukti Dham?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
MAHESH NAGAR PANCHKUIA ROAD, Mahesh Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Panchkuiya Mukti Dham by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability