Sabarmati cremation ground is one of the oldest and most well-known shmashana in Ahmedabad. It has a vast area and there are several spaces available to conduct the last rites of the beloved deceased.
Known for performing Antyesti or Hindu Funeral Rites, it burns several pyres every day. The families of Ahmedabad have trusted this place for a solemn funeral service of their loved ones.
It is a religiously satisfying shmashana that allows one to bid a memorable goodbye to the beloved lost one. When the deceased burns on the wooden pyre, they return to their original state, thereby achieving salvation.
It can get challenging for mourning families to get a slot at the cremation ground especially during odd hours. To provide families with some measures of solace, Last Journey, an end-to-end funeral service providers, assists in performing the entire cremation with uttermost dignity and care. Reach out to their team for guidance and on-ground support.
Process of conducting Cremation at Sabarmati Crematorium :
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Prarthana Sabha, Baithna Sabha, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Acher Gam, B/H Sabarmati Power House, Ahmedabad
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Sabarmati Crematorium By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Ahmedabad by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Freezer Box on Hire in Ahmedabad
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri and Nanami (bier)
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Ahmedabad for Prarthana Sabha
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Baithna Sabha and Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased