Affirmations for Dealing With the Feeling of Grief
In general, affirmations are statements or declarations to practice positive thinking and self-improvement. These positive and specific thoughts affect our mind, which in turn affects our behavior and our environment.
Since grief is one of the deepest and hurtful human emotions, coping up with it can be a challenge and requires conscious efforts. Repeatedly thinking, hearing, or reading out grief-specific affirmations may help you accept as well as heal.
Here are some grief-specific affirmations which can help you deal with loss.
- In my sadness, I love myself.
- I let go of my sorrow but hold onto my love for my loved one.
- I will feel my grief but not wallow in it.
- I choose love. I choose to heal.
- I feel my angels holding me today as I grieve.
- I accept what I cannot change and find the courage to change the things I can.
- I look for the rainbows after the storm.
- I’m surrounded by support, seen and unseen.
- I can still see the love in the world.
- Today, I choose to heal.
- I’m moving through grief and on to other emotions.
- I’ll never be the same person again, yet, that is okay.
- I’m discovering new strengths within myself.
- I focus on my blessings, goals, and memories.
These words hold the world in them. Even before you can starting the big changes in your life, you will notice how reading them will instantly change your mood and give you the courage to try and to heal.
You have to realize that grief is a different experience for each individual. There is no timeline for healing, and while some may feel better in days, others may even have to seek professional help. Just remember to be patient and practice these affirmations daily for a better self and a brighter future.
Read Also:-Getting to Know Eco-Friendly Funeral Options