Hindu Smashana Bansilalpet
Bidding the final farewell to a loved one is the most difficult thing to do. The most painful loss to suffer is that of a loved one. The person is no longer living, but his or her memories live on in the hearts of those who love them. This is excruciatingly painful and makes it impossible for us to move on with our lives. However, no one will be spared from the final outcome. This is a hard fact that must be faced by everyone.
Putting all of these feelings aside, letting go of a person is the best thing you can do. Make funeral arrangements, perform final rituals with care, and follow all regulations and laws. It is possible that this will not bring immediate relief from your sadness and pain. The soul of the deceased, on the other hand, will rest.
Hindu Smashana Bansilalpet is one of the most prominent cremation places. You may obtain aid with services ranging from corpse cremation to pujaris and puja samagri, among other things, with the guidance of the Last Journey.
How to conduct cremation at the Hindu Smashana Bansilalpet?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Bansilalpet – Boiguda – Kavadiguda
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Hindu Smashana Bansilalpet by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Hyderabad by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Hyderabad
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Hyderabad
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.