Dead Body Transportation by Air
- Domestic and International dead body transportation by air
- 24*7 Hours availability of funeral services
- Safe and Secure Air-Cargo bookings
- Assistance in getting clearances
- Mortuary Transport Services in Hyderabad
- Reliable embalming service for your loved one
- NOC’s from the respective country consulates
- Last Journey staff for supervision and assistance
We will assist you in the following aspects of body transportation by air from Hyderabad :
- Checking and booking of the air cargo facility for the transportation of the deceased. When it comes to the transportation of human remains by air there are only some air operators that provide these services. Our team is experienced and will coordinate with the best and cheapest of services to provide a smooth process. The tickets have to be booked as soon as possible for a timely funeral service.
- Intermediate mortuary services. Until the availment of the air cargo facilities, you may have to keep the deceased in a mortuary facility to keep it from decomposition. We book for you the safest and most hygienic centre so that you remain stress-free. We offer services of both government and private mortuary facilities.
- Embalming the deceased is mandatory when it comes to repatriation services. The body is embalmed to avoid the decomposition of the loved one for a long time. Our team will coordinate with the necessary embalming centres and get the embalming certificates signed by the authorities and doctors.
- To transport the deceased by air, they will be sealed and packed safely in a coffin box by professional undertakers. Once the final checking is done, they issue a coffin box certificate for clearances. Last Journey funeral services ensure you of professional coffin box services in Mumbai.
- Arranging for Passport Cancellation from Embassy
- Getting a NOC from the respective country consulate
Assistance in procuring dead body transportation documents-
- Death certificate from hospital authorities stating the cause of demise
- Police NOC from the local police station
- Embalming and coffin box certificate
- Photo ID card (Original Passport / Driving License/ Aadhar Card / Electoral ID Card) issued by the respective Authority.
- Details of concerned people taking the delivery.
Ours is an experienced and professional team. We have helped many families in transporting their loved ones by flight both domestically and internationally.
We want families to mourn in peace. Through our end-to-end funeral services, we assure a hassle-free last journey of your loved one. Instead of running around, you can be there for each other. All our services are customized as per your wants and needs. We are there for you 24*7.
Is it safe to transport a body by air?
Yes, it is safe to transport dead bodies by air. Dead bodies are transported via cargo planes from Hyderabad, and we ensure to receive the deceased at the cargo terminal. All precautions are taken, and regulations are followed to transport the body without any obstruction.
What are the charges of transporting a body by air from Hyderabad?
The charges of transporting a body by air may vary depending on where the body is being transported from and to what destination. The mortuary cargo fee is calculated based on the weight of the deceased person and the distance to be covered.
Is embalmment necessary if the body is transported by air?
Mostly embalmment is required if the body is being transported by air/rail/road and must cover long distances. It is advised to discuss this with the funeral manager, who is responsible for transportation.