Following the death of a loved one, we should guarantee that they have a happy afterlife. After death, the soul’s redemption becomes a significant element of existence. It is critical that a pleasant funeral be performed when the spirit exits the body, replete with customary rites. And everyone wants to plan a grandiose funeral in the deceased’s honor.
Swarg Dham is one of Alwal, Hyderabad’s most popular cremation grounds. It is one of the most peaceful cremation sites where you may say your final farewells and pray for the departed. Not only that, but this cemetery also has toilets, waiting areas, a parking lot, and a garden for you to enjoy. All you have to do to book a slot at this cremation ground is to call the Last Journey’s incredible team, and we’ll take care of the funeral rites.
How to conduct cremation at the Swarg Dham?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Behind Styam petrol pump, Madhvi Nagar, Alwal, Hyderabad
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at the Swarg Dham by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Hyderabad by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Hyderabad
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Hyderabad
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.