Sri Gaudiya Math, located on the banks of the Ganges in the heart of North Kolkata, showcases Bengal’s rich culture and tradition. Sri Gaudiya Math Bagbazar, under the auspices of the Gaudiya Mission, is known for hosting a variety of social and private activities, including programs, parties, and meetings.
Its mission is to disseminate Gaudiya Vaishnavism, the Krishna bhakti philosophy based on Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s teachings, by preaching and publishing.
The Last Journey organizes entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at Sri Gaudiya Math Bagbazar, Kolkata Prayer hall. There is a notion that the departed’s spirit is still aware of any emotions felt on their behalf. The deceased’s soul is assisted in obtaining a new body for reincarnation through Chautha and Tehravin Services.
Sri Gaudiya Math, 16/A, Kali Prasad Chakraborty St, opp. to Girish Mancha, Baghbazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700003
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 pm
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Sri Gaudiya Bagabazar, Kolkata Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.