Ariadaha Burning Ghat
Ariadaha Cremation Ground Kolkata
Ariadaha Burning Ghat is a cremation ground located at Chatterjee Road, Dakshineswar, Kolkata. There are places and slots for both open-air and electric cremation of wood pyres.
It is a practical venue for delivering dignified final rites and completes the spiritual and emotional demands of the bereaved family. In India, burial ceremonies are quite unique, therefore the Shmashana’s construction is customized to the rituals and traditions.
You can contact members of the Last Journey, who assist in the conduct of dignified funerals on a daily basis. Their team is knowledgeable and kind.
Some of the landmarks near Ariadaha Burning Ghat include Rabindranagar Kshetramohan Vidyamandir, Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Mahatma Gandhi Institution, and temples such as the Jora Shiva Mandir, and Sitala Temple.
Process of Conducting Cremation at Ariadaha burning ghat:
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey.
4, NC Chatterjee Rd, Dakshineswar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700057
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Ariadaha Ghat Crematorium By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Freezer Box on Hire in Kolkata
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Kolkata
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.