Kashi Mitra Burning Ghat Kolkata
Kashi Mitra Ghat crematorium is a cremation ground located at Strand Bank Road, Bagbazar, Kolkata. There are spaces and slots for open-air cremation of wood pyre burning and electric cremation.
Being a burning ghat, it is a practical place for conducting dignified last rites and completes the spiritual and emotional needs of the grieving family. In India the funeral customs are specific, and hence the architecture of the Shmashana is tailored as per the customs and traditions.
You can reach out to the Last Journey members who are helping conduct respectful funerals each day. Their staff is experienced and empathetic.
Some of the landmarks near Kashi Mitra Burning Ghat include the Kolkata Municipality Ward Office, Kumudini Bhavan, a central government health centre, and temples in Kashimitra Kolkata – Shiva Temple Sarkar Bari Lane, Shree Shree Baba Lokenath Temple, Bhageswar Temple.
Process of conducting Cremation at Kashi Mitra burning ghat:
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
27, Strand Bank Rd, Sovabazar, Malipanchghara, Baghbazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700003
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Kashi Mitra Ghat crematorium By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Freezer Box on Hire in Kolkata
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Kolkata
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.