Baner Hindu Crematorium is one of the top-ranking crematoriums in Baner, Pune. The Pune Municipal Corporation is responsible for handling and maintaining the cremation ground fully. One of the most enthralling things about this place is the calmness and cleanliness the ground holds. In addition to this, the river at the back of this crematorium will surely leave you mesmerized.
The cremation of the dead body is conducted in a proper traditional way. The priests are available inside the crematorium to assist the families properly. You can easily buy pooja samagries from the shops inside the crematorium and take the deceased to an electric or wooden chamber.
Unfortunately, since they do not have an online booking facility, the priorities are set on a first-come, first-serve basis. This makes getting a slot at the right time a difficult task. Not anymore! We, at the Last Journey, helps bereaved families book their desired slot easily. Just reach out to our professional team of empathetic individuals who will support and guide you during such difficult times. We help in conducting the entire cremation service with dignity and care.
How to conduct cremation at Baner Hindu Crematorium?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Baner Hindu Crematorium By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability