Cremation Services in Pune
- Round the clock funeral services available 24/7
- Obtaining Crematorium pass
- Transporting the body to the preferred cremation/burial ground
- Best Ambulance/Mortuary van/Hearse
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Preparing the bier and floral embellishment of the loved one
- Pandit/Priest at home and cremation ground
- Dead Body Freezer Box and embalming services
- Funeral Decor Services in Pune
- Post Cremation services
- Catering at Chautha/Tehravin/Hawan
How to book a cremation Ground in Pune?
The sorrow of losing a family member is one of the worst feelings. At the same time, you even have to arrange for the lost one’s funeral ceremony including cremation and post-cremation services. It can be overwhelming to arrange for everything during those heartbreaking times. In the realization of such situations, the Last Journey wants you to leave all your worries on us and allow us to guide and support you through the last rites of your loved one.
While you may deal with the shock, as per many religions, cremation or burial needs to be performed within 24 hours. Our professional and experienced team will handle everything on your behalf. We will assist you in arranging, booking, navigating, and conducting the entire cremation process for a dignified funeral service. This includes transporting the body to the choice of burial/cremation ground, timely delivery of ambulance/hearse, preparing of the pier and embellishing your lost loved one, Bookings of the cremation ground, arranging the pandit services, delivering the antim sanskar samagri, obtaining the death certificate, and much more.
We provide cremation services in all the cremation grounds in Pune:
- Baner Hindu Crematorium
- Aundh Shamshan Bhumi
- Vishrantwadi Smashan
- Amardham Hindu Smashan Bhumi
- Kailash Smashanbhumi Crematorium
- Hindu Creameatorian Ground
- Lingayat Smashan Bhumi
- Kharadi Smashan Bhoomi, Hindu Crematorium
- Mundhwa Smashan Bhumi
- Vaikunth Smashanbhumi
- Muktidham Crematorium
- Wanwadi Crematory
- Mohammedwadi shamshan bhumi
- Uttam Nagar Crematory
- Dinkar Maruti Phate SmashanBhumi – Crematorium
Last Journey Green Funeral in Pune
The environmental enthusiasts of the world have come up with ways to reduce the carbon footprint of each individual and organization. There is a lot we can do just by choosing substitute items and alternate methods of funeral services.
Cow Dung Logs
Using more cow dung logs for the pyre burning process is an auspicious as well as an eco-friendly cremation option offered by the Last Journey.
This one of the most economical cremation options. Last Journey electric cremation services in Pune makes use of furnaces for the process and allow the family to take the ashes within a few hours.
We wish to bring peace and comfort to mourning families. Last Journey funeral services are available 24*7