Dead Body Transportation by Air
Our team of professionals is well-equipped to handle all aspects of repatriation, from documentation to transportation, ensuring that your loved one's remains are transported with dignity and care.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Despite the COVID situation in Delhi, your team organized for a dignified and graceful farewell of my mother.
The prayer meeting organized by the Last Journey captured the personality and essence of my beloved
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
- 24*7 Domestic and International dead body transportation from Pune
- End-to-end assistance in Funeral services
- Affordable and best Air Cargo Services
- Arrangement of documents and clearances from authorities
- Safe and secure last ride for your loved one
- Last Journey staff assistance
- NOC’s from the respective country consulates
How to transport a dead body by flight from Pune?
Transporting your loved one via road is still an easier process. The main challenge comes when you need to take your lost love to another state or country via flight. There are very few air operators who provide such services and even when those a lot of things have to be taken care of managerially. One needs to not only be aware of the process but also of the always-changing laws and protocols. The last Journey team has assisted 3000+ families in performing last rites peacefully. We are a team of experienced individuals aiming to help grieving families by taking stress off their shoulders.
What is the procedure for dead body transport by air from Pune?
- Arrangement of the death certificate and clearance from the hospital. It is a document by the doctor in which he states the cause of demise and also whether the patient is covid positive or not. It has to be ensured that the document is as per the guidelines so that there is no problem in getting clearances.
- If the body of the deceased has to be transported by flight, a NOC is required from the local police station. They will ask for certain details and documents to ensure the reason for demise is correct.
- Embalming and coffin box certificate. As per the repatriation service in Pune guidelines, the body must be embalmed before the flight transit. It aims to slow down the decomposition of the deceased’s person body. Last Journey team arranges for the safest and securest embalming service in Pune.
- To transport your loved one through air operators, the correct method of packaging and sealing of the body in a coffin box are crucial. Our team makes sure that this service is performed by professionals, and we provide a coffin box certificate for clearances.
- For international repatriation services, we arrange NOC from the respective country’s consulate.
- Booking of Air Cargo Services. There are very limited air operator and air cargo services who provide transportation of human remains in Pune. Our professional team ensure that we will arrange for you the fastest, most affordable, and comfortable service so that you can respectfully conduct the funeral service.
- The body of the deceased has to be kept in a mortuary facility before the actual airport transit takes place. All the arrangements regarding the same including the documents and permissions needed will be done by the Last Journey team.
- Transportation of the body via road is one element that plays a crucial role in the whole process. At different times you may need an ambulance, a hearse, a mortuary van Bangalore to transport your loved one from one location to the other. We have the best in class transport services with upgraded technologies for a stress-free last ride.
Through our services, we ensure that all your requirements are understood, recorded, and met with uttermost compassion.
What are the charges of transporting a body by air from Pune?
Is it safe to transport a body by air?
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**