The Electric Crematorium Pimpri was established in 1998 is the first-ever electric crematorium in Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) area. The funeral services of this ground serve more than 2 lakh people located in the areas of Nigdi, Chinchwad, Ravet, Talawade, Akurdi, and other nearby localities.
The cremation ground provides for a comprehensive cremation process. One can peacefully arrange for a hassle-free and noble service with all inclusions. It is understandable that arranging everything during hard times and at wee hours may feel challenging. The last Journey aims at offering some measures of solace to mourning families by taking over their stress of the cremation process. Their end-to-end assistance includes transportation services of the hearse, mortuary van; managerially services of antim sanskar samagri, pandit, urns; and operational assistance.
How to conduct cremation at Electric Crematorium Pimpri?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
33/5, Ambedkar Colony, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411017
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Electric Crematorium Pimpri By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
- No. of Spaces
- Sanitized Area
- Waiting Room
- Parking Space