Kailash Smashan Bhumi in the Sangamvadi area of Pune is the city’s 2nd largest crematorium for bereaved families. The Shmashana is a viable place for conducting the cremation of the deceased and it completes the spiritual and emotional needs of the bereaved family.
The ground is situated near the Pune railway station and is well managed by the authorities. It is equipped with several facilities, including benches, drains, restrooms, and a waiting area. To make the system more fitting, it has recently been equipped with electric and diesel incinerators as well as an eco-friendly biomass gasifier.
Kailash Smashan Bhumi has a special pit that has been dug up to bury the bones and Asthi’s or any other sacred collected matter. The ground is close to the RTO Office.
It is believed that the last farewell to the human body is a holy act and should be conducted with full customs. Last Journey is a group of experts assisting grieving families by handling each service. Their services include the cremation process, transportation services, obituary services in Pune, antim Kriya samagri, floral decors, pandit services, and much more.
How to conduct cremation at Kailash Smashan Bhumi?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Railway Officers Colony, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Kailash Smashan Bhumi By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.