The death of a loved one can be a life-changing experience for other family members. When you face such a situation it can be a task to absorb this information while ensuring the last rites are performed with grace. It is a depressing moment indeed, but it is important to pay your respects to the deceased with proper planning and organization. This includes arrangements of amenities as well as a Cremation Ground to perform the last rites.
Pune is an enormous city. Finding the perfect place to bid your loved one the final farewell can be a big task. That is why, we at the Last Journey, lend you a helping hand during this stressful time. Our services include mortuary van; managerial services of antim sanskar samagri, pandit, urns; and operational assistance. Each of them is easily offered at the Kothrud Shamshanbhum Apc & Electric in Pune. Since the crematorium does not offer a hearse van service, we can take care of the transportation as well. Our end-to-end assistance will help you in everything from head to toe.
How to conduct cremation at Kothrud Shamshanbhumi Apc & Electric?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Guruganesh Nagar, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411058
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Kothrud Shamshanbhumi Apc & Electric
By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.