Muktidham Crematorium is one of the oldest cremation grounds in Pune, with an area of about One Acre. Known for performing Antyesti or Hindu Funeral Rites, it burns several pyres every day. The families of Pune have trusted this place for a solemn funeral service of their loved ones.
The Shmashana has been recently renovated to cater to more and more families in the most favourable manner. The entry gates at Muktidham Crematorium are accessible, with many pathways, seating arrangements, and murals on walls making the ground a hassle-free place for conducting last rites. There are separate storerooms and waiting rooms contributing to a well-organized working system.
To manage the air pollution caused due to the release of carbon dioxide, Muktidham Crematorium has a 30-metre high chimney installed. The smoke from the wood pyres goes into the hood of the chimney, where the heavy and toxic particles settle, while the light and non-toxic fumes release into the air.
For assistance in conducting the cremation service properly, the team of Last Journey offers end-to-end funeral services, including pre and post-cremation help. Their team will book a slot at the Mukti Dham cremation ground; arrange for transportation, antim kriya samagri, urns, kapda, wooden logs, hearse, mortuary van; and provide helpers for on-ground assistance.
How to conduct cremation at Muktidham Crematorium?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
11/1, Canal Ln Shri Sarathi Society, Canal Ln, Shri Sarathi Society, Vrindavan Society, Guru Nanak Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Muktidham Crematorium By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.