Sutarwadi Smashan APC
The Sutarwadi Smashan APC oozes history, heritage, and stories in abundance. With its comprehensive facilities and serene settings, it makes for an ideal location to conduct the funeral service of a beloved.
The ground is a known location for arranging and implementing dignified last rites and also serves the spiritual and mourning needs of the grieving family. Since our country and states have different values and rituals, the Cremation ground has been customized to follow them with uttermost respect. It is easily accessible through private and public transport.
When it comes to the rituals of cremation, rituals should be conducted faithfully. Last Journey is a team of experts assisting sorrowing families by handling each responsibility. They provide you with transportation services, antim sanskar samagri in Pune, floral decor, pandit services, and helpers for on the ground help.
How to conduct cremation at Sutarwadi Smashan APC?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Bhagwati Nagar, Bhagavati Nagar, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra 411021
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Sutarwadi Smashan APC By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meeting Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.