Vaikunth Smashan Bhoomi is one of the largest cremation grounds in Pune, spread across 17 acres of land. With an enormous display at the entrance, the ground is known for conducting a smooth cremation service in an open-air pyre. It is also equipped with CNG cremation for a pollution-free funeral.
The Shmashana has recently been renovated to improve the existing infrastructure and to beautify the atmosphere. The civic changes include the up-gradation of facilities, increased parking space, establishment of electric furnaces, and construction of waiting rooms.
Conducting the cremation or the last rites is a pure and sacred process. To beautify the environment of the premises, the lawns are managed properly, more plants are grown, pathways are made concreate, and adequate space is created for waiting relatives.
For booking a slot in the Vaikunth Smashan Bhoomi, reach out to the team of the Last Journey. They are a team of empathetic individuals supporting and assisting families at such difficult times. They help in conducting the entire cremation service with dignity and care.
How to conduct cremation at Vaikunth Smashanbhumi?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Satsang Society, Lokamanya Nagar, Navi Peth, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Vaikunth Smashanbhumi By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Kolkata by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.