The Wakad Crematorium located in the Pimpri-Chinchwad area of Pune is one of the holiest places for conducting last rites, not only for a particular caste but for followers of many different faiths. It presents a unique spectacle of cultural practicality and verdant greenery, an unusual sight in cremation grounds.
Amongst the plethora of services offered by Wakad Shamshan Bhoomi, the primary is the open-air wooden pyre facility, and the secondary is the electrical furnaces. Apart from these, the cremation ground offers quite a few other amenities such as separate waiting areas, storage rooms, and ample space for parking.
While the Wakad Crematorium offers all the required facilities, the cremation process must be conducted per the customs and traditions. To relieve mourning families from last-minute responsibilities during such low times, Last Journey, a team of sensitive and understanding individuals offer end-to-funeral services. They will book a slot at the cremation ground; arrange for transportation, antim kriya samagri, urns, kapda, wooden logs, hearse, mortuary van; and provide helpers for on-ground assistance.
How to conduct cremation at Wakad Crematorium?
Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana
Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals – Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with Last Journey
Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057
Monday – Sunday: 24 Hours
Services at Wakad Crematorium By the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Pune by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Pune
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Pune
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meeting Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.