Chaltabagan Goudiya Math
At Machuabazar’s Chaltabagan Goudiya Math, one may nearly feel at peace with oneself, and the ideal time to come is early in the morning when bhakts assemble here for morning prayers and chanting. Plan a visit to Chaltabagan Goudiya to hold a prayer gathering for a loved one.
Set very attractively amid a manicured lawns, this large religious center is easy to reach from any part of the city. A parking lot is present with enough space.
The Last Journey will organize the entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at the Chaltabagan Goudiya Math, Kolkata Prayer hall. There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation.
Baishnab Sanmilani Lane, Chalta Bagan Kailash Bose Street Maniktala, Simla, Machuabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700006
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 pm
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Chaltabagan Goudiya Math, Kolkata Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.