Sri Gaudiya Math
Sri Gaudiya Math is one of India’s most widely practiced spiritual disciplines. Apart from promoting brotherhood and peace among all religious views, their goal is to encourage rational examination of any notion, habit, or belief. Sri Gaudiya Math Kolkata even welcomes individuals who are uninterested in religion and rituals to come here for mental and spiritual tranquility.
The Last Journey will organize the entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at the Sri Gaudiya Math, Kolkata Prayer hall. There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation.
29A, 1, Chetla Central Rd, Chetla, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 pm
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Sri Gaudiya Math, Kolkata Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.