Chautha and Tehravin Services
Honouring the Life Lived; our Tehravin Services provide seamless arrangements and support to ensure a peaceful celebration of your loved one's life.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
I am so thankful for the caring and professional staff they made the process much less overwhelming.
Thank you for fulfilling my mother’s last wish. Your team successfully managed to cremate my mother at her birthplace.
The services provided were exceptional. They took care of everything and made sure our loved one was laid to rest with dignity.
Chautha and Tehravin Services (Prayer Meeting)
The Last Journey team is competent in providing Chautha and Tehravin Services, in other words, Death Anniversaries, Funeral Prayer, Death Ceremony, Brahmbhoj, Barsi, Rasam Pagri, & More.
We offer an end-to-end Shok Sabha Services in your City.
Chautha Services/Shradhanjali/Shok Sabha/Prayer Meet
There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation. On the fourth day after demise, the Chautha Ceremony takes place where family and relatives get together for Shanti path and Geeta pravachan. Chautha Services/Death Ceremony/Shraddha Ceremony is marked by soft bhajans, prayers, and discussion on spiritual matters.
Personalized Chautha & Tervi(Funeral Prayer) Services.
- Prayer Hall/Community Hall Bookings.
- Framed Photographs of your loved one.
- Floral Decor Arrangements.
- All Samagri arrangements.
- Seating and Lighting Arrangements.
- Professional Bhajan Singers.
- Catering Services with a personalized menu.
- Catering Services & More.
Barsi/Uthala/Ritual after Death/Bhajan
- Havan by Pandit Ji.
- The Tehravin Samagri Kit.
- Brahman Bhoj For Blessings.
- Community Feast.
- Prayer Meeting.
- Catering Services & More.
Last Journey Offers Complete Shradhanjali Services
Our Chautha and Tehravin Services are also inclusive of beautiful Last Journey Funeral Decors. We aim to provide you with a profound funeral service.
Last Journey offers Customized Death Ceremony as per your ritual and custom. Our team ensures to take care of all the arrangements so you can be in the company of your loved ones and pray for the soul.
To mark this blissful day some rituals and Tehravin services are conducted which include puja or havan by a priest, a brahman Bhoj organizes, and a feast for family and friends.
Last Journey is one of the best funeral management companies that provide end-to-end death ceremonies.
What is the significance of Pagari Rasam in the Death Rituals of the Hindu religion?
It is a prevalent ritual in the Hindu religion, especially among the people who belong to the northern part of India. The ritual has great importance among all the final rites as it depicts the transfer of responsibilities from the deceased member to the elder person of the family.
Here are some points that one should keep in mind while performing or taking part in the Pagari Rasam ceremony.
- The family should make arrangements for this ritual on the fourth day after the death or the 13th day (Teheravin).
- Usually, the elder person of the family takes part in this ritual and the father of the elder person’s wife ties the Pagari on his head.
- This ceremony indicates that after the Pagari Rasam the surviving elder person will bear the responsibilities of family.
Services provided by Last Journey for the Pagari Rasam Ceremony
As all the family members and friends take part in the ceremony of Pagari Rasam, our team assures the family members regarding all the arrangements.
- Comfortable sitting arrangement.
- Decoration of the place where family members are going to perform this ceremony.
- Booking of the hall or any other place for the ceremony.
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**